R&D Marine Flexible Shaft Couplings
R&D Marine manufactures Flexible Shaft Couplings suitable for marine use, which are both easy to fit and competitively priced. The R&D Marine Flexible Shaft Couplings 910 Series consist of a contoured flexible disc molded in tough yet resilient new type polyurethane.
The contoured disc gives clearance for the bolt heads and is able to flex freely to take up any temporary misalignment of the engine and shaft, due to flexing of the boat structure or the engine moving on its rubber vibration isolation mountings. Forward thrust is taken in compression on the disc between the two half couplings and reverse thrust is taken again in compression on the disc between the two fail straps.
In the unlikely event of a disc failure or due to severe impact, the steel straps make the coupling fail safe and ensure drive is maintained in both forward and reverse.
Palm Tree Marine is the Authorised Distributor for R&D Marine in Maldives.
Why should you buy R&D Flexible Couplings?
- Bolts between existing shaft flanges.
- Requires no machining.
- Simple to install.
- Simple to periodically check alignment.
- Reduces engine noise and vibration.
- Fail Safe.
- 910-009PR – FLEXIBLE SHAFT COUPLING
- 910-014 – FLEXIBLE SHAFT COUPLING
- 910-018 – FLEXIBLE SHAFT COUPLING
- 910-025 – FLEXIBLE SHAFT COUPLING
- 910-026 – FLEXIBLE SHAFT COUPLING
- 910-033 – FLEXIBLE SHAFT COUPLING
Search Full Product Range